House Fire in Sparta, NC
A beautiful home in the mountains of Sparta, North Carolina was severely damaged by a fire originating in the dryer last year. The SERVPRO of Boone team responded immediately to begin the restoration process. Unfortunately, most of the house was so severely damaged, that it was unable to be cleaned. Smoke and soot smells are incredibly hard to remove from porous surfaces, thus the the SERVPRO of Boone team was required to demo all the drywall in the home.
Another unfortunate thing about fire damage is that it is incredibly pervasive, affecting all items inside the home. SERVPRO of Boone works hand in hand with a local dry cleaner in an attempt to restore as much contents as possible back to its original state. The team ensures to communicate with the customer and their insurance provider all along the way.