Jefferson, NC Experiences Fire and Water Damage
An electrical fire started in the attic of this beautiful Jefferson, North Carolina home. Thankfully the heroes of the local fire department were able to save the house! Nonetheless, water damage and smoke damage are inevitable in these types of situations. The SERVPRO of Boone team responding to the call and stepped in working around obstacles of no power and cold temperatures to remove damaged materials, dry, and clean the house. The homeowner was absolutely thrilled with the result of our work and couldn't thank us enough for responding in such a difficult and stressful time. He said SERVPRO truly makes it "Like it never even happened."