Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in West Jefferson, NC

When an HVAC unit leaked for several days without the homeowner being aware, severe water damage occurred that affected the entire downstairs apartment. SERVPRO... READ MORE

Roof Leak in Grandfather Mountain

A beautiful vacation home near Grandfather Mountain experienced damage to their roof causing a leak after some serious rains in the region. The water damage in ... READ MORE

House Fire in Sparta, NC

A beautiful home in the mountains of Sparta, North Carolina was severely damaged by a fire originating in the dryer last year. The SERVPRO of Boone team respond... READ MORE

Fast Food Restaurant Restored to Like New

This fast food restaurant in Mars Hill, NC, formerly a Hardee's, made the decision to shut down as a result of COVID-19 earlier this year. The new owners were d... READ MORE

Water Damage Causing Microbial Growth in Burnsville, NC Cabin

A tree fell on a beautiful 1800's cabin in Burnsville, North Carolina after some heavy rains. The SERVPRO of Boone team loaded up and made the two hour drive th... READ MORE

Flooded Home in Newland, North Carolina

A broken water pipe caused severe damage throughout this beautiful home in Newland, North Carolina. The leak started on the main floor causing damage there, the... READ MORE

Cleaned Hardwood Floors After Construction

A home in Jefferson, North Carolina experienced smoke and water damage due to an electrical fire in November of 2019. SERVPRO of Boone responded to the loss at ... READ MORE

Smoke Damaged Home in Sparta, NC

In this Sparta home, a heater malfunctioned causing soot to cover every wall and every ceiling in the entire home. The SERVPRO of Boone team came in, cleaned aw... READ MORE

Jefferson, NC Experiences Fire and Water Damage

An electrical fire started in the attic of this beautiful Jefferson, North Carolina home. Thankfully the heroes of the local fire department were able to save t... READ MORE

Cleaned Sparta Home after Soot Damage

A Sparta, NC home experienced severe smoke damage due to a faulty heater. In our industry we call this a "puff back." The SERVPRO of Boone team came in and clea... READ MORE